Thank you for your interest in London District Christian Secondary School!
We consider it a privilege to partner with families
who are seeking Christian Education for their child(ren)
and to this end we are excited to work with you.
Step #1 Check Us Out!
- Look us up online at ldcss.ca
- Stop by or call Gabriella Hoogstra, Director of Enrolment, at 519-455-4360 ext. 231 or email email@example.com to schedule a tour.
- Grade 8 Day – Wednesday, November 2, 2016, please register with Gabriella.
- Dessert Evening – Thursday, November 17, 2016 from 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm, please register with Gabriella.
- You are also invited to attend any of our events. Visit ldcss.ca for a listing of upcoming events.
Step #2 Complete and Submit Your Application Package.
Please complete the application (see below) and return to LDCSS by February 1, 2017. All applications received after this time will be subject to a $200 enrolment fee.
Step #3 New Family Interviews
Families new to LDCSS will be contacted for an interview. This is a time for you to learn more about us and for us to learn more about you and your child. Mr. Tim Bentum (Principal) and Ms. Gabriella Hoogstra will be in touch to schedule a time with you in February.
Step #4 Tuition Payment
Upon successful completion of all admission requirements, you will receive a letter to confirm enrolment. Tuition rates, payment options and bursary information will be provided to you in May.
Step #5 School Visits / Orientation Events
- Student Connections Night – Friday, May 26, 2017, hosted by LDCSS senior students. New students are invited to enjoy food, games, icebreaker activities and building new friendships!
- Back to School BBQ and New Student Orientation Evening, Thursday, August 31, 2017.
Contact us if you have any questions. We are here to help!