London District Christian Secondary School welcomes a select number of international students each year to a well-rounded day school program. A good command of the English language (reading, writing, listening, and speaking) is required for participation in most classes, but we also provide a full range of English as a Second Language (ESL) courses.
- Students can take ESL courses in conjunction with other grade level courses.
- LDCSS offers both university and college preparation courses; students wishing to take university preparation courses for admission into Ontario universities must have the necessary pre-requisite courses.
- Grade placement and the granting of equivalent credits for education in the student’s country of origin will be decided by our school after reviewing the student’s transcript and assessing for English language ability, in consultation with students and their families.
- Students can qualify for the Ontario Secondary School Diploma upon successfully completing their courses of study along with the Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test and the required community involvement hours.
- Students have the opportunity to participate in a range of extracurricular activities at the school, including drama, music, competitive sports, and more.
- We assist international students with arranging for a homestay placement.
- Students have the opportunity to interact with and be a part of their local family.
- Homestay placement covers room and board during the school year.
- Health insurance is mandatory for all international students.(Currently enrolled international students can view information for their existing plan arranged through the school by logging in here: www.inglestudents.com/ldcss)
How to Apply
Interested in more information? Please send all inquiries to our International Student Coordinator, Ms. Gabriella Hoogstra (firstname.lastname@example.org).